Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The skirdle makes a comeback

The high-waisted skirdle is back. I can't believe it has been more than 2 months since I wore it last (and I really can't believe it still fits). This time I paired it with a colorful, abstract print blouse, a wide, black belt and sky-high pewter color shoes. The shoes are kind of groovy because they are iridescent.

post

One woman asked me if it was a dress. I guess this means the pieces are symbiotic and look as if they belong together. Some guy said I was "lookin' good." Which is nice, but kind of creepy since he dropped the "g."

As pointed out by a friend at the office, this blouse looks similar to another one I own. I guess it is no secret that I bought the shirts around the same time -- when bold color and abstract brushstroke prints were all the rage...again (Fall 2008, not 1988).

And since I don't have too much to blog about today, here's a close up of the shoes -- bonus! I got to give it to Jessica -- she might not be so good at singing, acting or dating, but she does a good shoe.

toes

********
blouse: INC
skirt: Worthington
belt: Fashion Focus
shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment