Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Totally worth it

Belt too big? Punch an extra hole. Bra straps show? Wear a strapless bra. Shoes too big? Try inserts. Pockets on pants pucker out? Have them shown shut. Skirt too tight? Wear Spanx. There is a fashion fix for almost every would-be fashion blunder. However, once you know how to fix a fashion problem, the question becomes, is it worth it?

Because I love the color of this shirt so much, I am able to overlook the fact that the expansive spacing of the buttonholes forces me to use no less than 3 pieces of strategically placed fashion tape to respectfully wear it. And, because the cotton fabric is thin, I have to wear a totally uncomfortable, aqua colored bra (a nude colored bra is too dark -- TMI?). But I think dealing with these quirks is a small price to pay for being swathed in such a fantastic aqua blue. But hey, that's just me.

postfix

*****
shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
skirt: Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
shoes: Nine West
bracelets and necklace: Cookie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment