Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's time to turn this "recession" around!

The shopping moratorium is lifted and she's baaaaack! The mall maven. The sale sleuth. The retail enthusiast. The fashion fiend. All one in the same -- ready to procure some new items for her wardrobe.

This weekend marks the 90 day completion of my "no shopping" experiment. I have enjoyed using my existing wardrobe in new and exciting (and some non-exciting) ways. Unfortunately, it was not possible for me to post every single day, but I did manage 45 blog posts. On the sidebar is a recap of the outfits I blogged about.

I appreciate everyone who reads this blog and I really appreciate you telling others about it. I plan to keep blogging about what I wear (the new and old and a mix of the two). I hope you continue to read and share this blog.

I started this blog to commemorate the launch of my business The Style Within. Like many women, I have a closet full of clothes. However, unlike some women, I am comfortable mixing and matching items and wearing them in different ways each time. A lot of women look at their closet and think they they have nothing to wear. I've had the opportunity to work with some of these women and create great outfits using the items they already own. More often than not, these woman had everything they needed to create fantastic looks (give or take a new great pair of shoes or other accessories). I look forward to working with others in the coming days, months and years. If you or someone you know, needs a fresh perspective to overhaul their existing wardrobe, please give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment